This one-day CPD-certified masterclass, led by a faculty of surgical trainers, focuses on the hugely popular treatment of the tear trough region. This focused aesthetics training is designed to empower delegates to feel confident in performing tear trough correction using dermal fillers via a combination of safe needle and cannula techniques.
This intensive cosmetic masterclass will provide delegates with the theoretical understanding required to correctly diagnose and identify suitable candidates for tear trough correction, alongside how to avoid the pitfalls of poor aesthetic outcomes. This is followed by small group practical training on live cosmetic models in which delegates will learn to master the Acquisition Aesthetics’ Signature Technique for Tear Trough Correction under the supervision of our expert trainers to ensure complete confidence in treatment planning and delivering bespoke tear trough treatments.
Please note, delegates must have attended a foundation training course prior to attending one of our masterclasses.
• Detailed anatomy of the peri-orbital region: fat pads, ligaments, nerves and vasculature
• Assessment of the tear trough area and appropriate client selection
• Patient consent
• Basic science of dermal fillers, the current market and the finest treatment products
• How to form a bespoke patient treatment plan
• The Acquisition Aesthetics’ Signature Tear Trough Correction Technique: A step by step approach
• Practical applications and techniques (including use of needle and microcannula)
• Complications avoidance and management, including but not limited to bruising,
ischaemia, necrosis, skin infections, lumpiness, oedema, the Tyndall effect and the use of Hyalase
• Immediate CPD certification
• On-going learning with continued mentoring support through Acquisition Aesthetics
• Exclusive access to our graduate forums for case discussion and information
• Life-long access to online practical training videos demonstrating techniques learnt on the
course and client assessment
• Regular updates regarding new guidance, protocols, aesthetic regulations through our
exclusive graduate mentoring email list
|London||Sunday 21st November 2021||£999.00 Ex. VAT|
|Newcastle||Sunday 17th October 2021||£999.00 Ex. VAT|