With the summer evenings becoming shorter and cooler each day, it’s apparent that the colder months are well and truly on the way. December is a hugely popular month for aesthetic treatments, and demand is high in the build-up to Christmas and New Year. If you’re a medical professional considering a career in aesthetics, now is the perfect time to book aesthetics training.
You may have questions about the types of training courses available and establishing a successful career in aesthetics. In this post, we’ll cover these topics, as well as how you can book aesthetics training in the UK.
Festive demand for aesthetics treatments
The run-up to Christmas has always been a lucrative time for cosmetic clinics, but more so than ever this year. As we steadily emerge from lockdown, consumers look forward to making up for last year’s distinct lack of celebrations. In fact, it’s estimated that December sees up to a 30% increase in demand for non-surgical treatments such as lip enhancement and Botox®.
It’s a no-brainer, then, that the late summer and autumn is the perfect time to think about launching an aesthetics business — giving you plenty of time to prepare yourself for the busy festive season. Not only is this an excellent opportunity to build a solid client base, but if you do the necessary groundwork to promote your new career, you’ll have appointment slots filling up thick and fast.
Forging a career in aesthetic medicine
For medical professionals such as doctors, dentists, and nurses, aesthetic medicine is an industry that can serve as an additional method of income, or completely replace a traditional medical career, while still tapping into key existing skills. Not only does the aesthetics field offer a high level of flexibility and generous monetary rewards, but the sector is also growing rapidly, and the demand from patients has never been higher.
Some of the main benefits of becoming an aesthetics practitioner are:
- It’s lucrative – You can enjoy a high return on investment for the time and money spent completing the training process. Demand for treatments is high, and so by following the correct steps, you’ll be sure to have a full diary of clients in no time.
- More patient time – If you’re frustrated by the restrictions of the NHS and would like to spend more quality time building a rapport with your patients, you’ll be glad to know that is an essential aspect of every successful aesthetics practice.
- Growing market – The demand for injectable cosmetic treatments is ever-increasing, so once you’ve qualified, you’ll possess highly sought-after skills in an industry that is booming.
- Build on existing skills – As a medical professional, the existing knowledge you possess makes you the perfect candidate for aesthetics training. Building on this knowledge and expanding your skill set is an exciting and challenging new opportunity.
When choosing to forge a career for yourself in aesthetic medicine, it’s crucial to do extensive research and follow the necessary steps to ensure that you develop a positive reputation within the industry and complete the highest possible level of training to provide a quality service for your clients. Some tips to bear in mind when setting yourself up as a practitioner include:
- Complete an accredited training course – The most important step in your journey! A quality training programme will provide you will all the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to safely and effectively treat patients of your own, with fantastic results.
- Build a strong rapport with your clients – Solidify your reputation by taking the time to create an effective client care process, and learn how to conduct the perfect client consultation.
- Seek support from other practitioners – Attend networking events and gain invaluable advice from successful aestheticians who have been in your shoes.
- Research your competitors – An adequate amount of research of other clinics in your area will help you determine many factors, such as setting your prices, treatments to offer, and attracting your ideal target clients.
Acquisition Aesthetics Foundation Botox® and Dermal Fillers Course
Our CPD-certified Botox® and Dermal Fillers Course is the perfect place to start for individuals looking to enter the aesthetics industry. Providing the knowledge and skills necessary to perform foundation aesthetic procedures safely and effectively, this course will prepare you to host patients in your own clinic and perform highly popular procedures such as Botox®, lip augmentation, and other filler treatments. You’ll receive extensive practical and theoretical training, and our expert trainers will guide you through the techniques of delivering botulinum toxin and dermal fillers on live models.
The best part about this course is that it has the highest level of supervision available in the UK. This means that when you graduate from our foundation injectables course, you’ll be fully qualified to practice aesthetic medicine the very next day. So, if you’re keen to kickstart your aesthetics career before the year is out, this foundation course could be the perfect option for you.
Plus, if you’re interested in completing further training in the future, our foundation course in Botox® and dermal fillers prepares you for additional programmes of study in non-surgical aesthetic medicine. This includes our Advanced Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin Training course and our Level 7 Diploma in injectables for aesthetic medicine.
How to book aesthetics training
If you’re an aspiring aesthetician interested in undertaking our Foundation Botox® and Dermal Fillers Course, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today to find out more information about this course or any of our other training programmes. Call us on 0203 514 8757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of the team.